Friday, January 6, 2012

One week!

My departure to India is just one week away.  I am still working on creating lessons and collecting supplies for all of the activities.  The science educators from the Smithsonian and the Exploratorium who will join me are bringing many supplies with them and we will purchase some supplies after we arrive.

I am probably overambitious in my planning and it is likely that I am trying to do too much.  The last time I was teaching this group I fell behind in my schedule because I did not take into account the time it took to translate what I said into Tibetan.  I hope to do a better job this time!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Eric,

    Dave Windahl here at the American Embassy School in New Delhi where your dad was the director back in the 80's. If you are flying through Delhi on this trip, we could arrange to have coffee at the airport as you come or go. I have several colleagues here at AES that are working with teachers from TCV schools in Dharamsala and in Ladoch and it would be fun for them to meet you as well. If you like, let me know your schedule and we can work out the details. Safe travels back to India!
    and it might be fun for them to meet you as well.

    ReplyDelete