Saturday, November 2, 2013

In India!

After being in transit for about 24 hours (see photo to right), I have made it to India.  All of the flights were on time and smooth; no problems at all.  Even on landing in Delhi there were  no problems at immigration, no problem exchanging money, my bag was waiting for me at baggage claim and a driver and car from the hotel were waiting for me.  

The hotel I am staying at is only 3 kilometers from the airport, but there is no direct route.  So cars have to drive about 15 kilometers to get to the hotel from the airport.  I looks like the grounds of the hotel have a nice garden and I may have a chance to see them before I head back to the airport in about 7 hours for my flight to Dehradun.

Time to get some sleep!

Inside the Hotel Room

No comments:

Post a Comment