Friday, November 1, 2013

Trip Begins

The beginning of my trip is off to a good start.  It is still early:  I am sitting in the Seattle airport waiting for my flight to Tokyo (Narita).  I'll change planes in Tokyo for the flight to New Delhi.  But check-in at the airport was quick and the TSA security lines were short.

I have packed somewhat light with few supplies for the workshop.  Many supplies will be available in Dehradun and there is a town nearby where additional materials can be purchased if needed.  My bags do include my camera, computer, I-Pod, various chargers, electrical water heater and some snacks such as granola bars, coffee and peanut M&Ms.  You can never have too many M&Ms.

2 comments:

  1. Why the electrical water heater?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little water heater was to be used to make coffee in the morning and to purify water by boiling it. However, I have not had to use it because they gave me a little hot pot that boils water.

    ReplyDelete